This receive module is a DIY product pack, it can be used with your Wifi smart switch, and perfect for your smart home ideas!
- Receiver sensitivity: -110dBm;
- Operating frequency: 315MHz; 433.92MHz; 330MHz; 390MHz; 418MHz
- Power supply input range: 3.3V-5.5V;
- Low power cosumption 5.0V@ 433.92MHz, 3.8-4.1mA; 5.0V@ 315MHz, 2.5-2.8mA; Manchester Encoding could last the transmited speed to 2.4K.
- Pin Description: From left to right ANT, GND, LED, SW, VT, D0, D1, D2, D3, VDD, GND
- Working temperature range: -30 to 85
- Good local oscillator radiation suppression, receiver module could be worked in groups without any affect
How to weld 433MHz receive board
How to pair the receive board and remote control?
- car door remote control switch (RKE);
- remote control door opener;
- wireless security alarm;
- Remote curtains;
- wireless industrial controller;
- wireless data transmission.