NVIDIA Jetson Nano Metal Case, Model: N100
This is a metal case specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit, and it supports power switch and reset switch, and it's reserve the GPIO hole and the installation space of the fan, and easily assemble it.
we recommend that you read the introduction to the power supply in the official documentation before you assemble this case, thus you can understand deeply this case.
Note: The NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit and antenna are not included, and the 4-pin cooling fan is not included aslo!
- With power switch and Reset switch, it is convenient to start with one button;
- The power switch has an LED light display;
- The reset switch is placed on the back to prevent accidental touch;
- Support fan installation, reserve 22mm high fan installation height; easy to install the official recommended fan;
- The antenna hole is reserved to facilitate the arrangement of the external antenna;
- Easy to install;
Q:How to assemble this case?
A: Please read the following picture or refer to wiki: raspberrypiwiki.com/index.php/N100
Q: Is it supported to install a fan?
A: Support for fan installation, 22mm high fan installation height reserved
Q: How do I use a jumper?
A: Because this case has a power switch, you need to disable the AUTO ON function first. Please insert the jumper cap into the AUTO ON position of the J40 pin to disable the AUTO ON function.
How to install the Geekworm NVIDIA Jetson Nano Metal Case, please refer to: https://youtu.be/SpUB6h4Akp4
- 1 x Metal Case for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Board
- 1 x Power Switch (Momentary switch)
- 1 x Reset Switch (Momentary switch)
- 2 x Jumper (Disabled the AUTO ON, and toggle the power supply)
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 1 x ABS Tweezers (It is useful when you install a fan only)