Dac for Model B
(Redirected from RPI HIFI Digi Digital Audio Card SKU:347529)
It's only suitable for Rasberrry Pi B, Becuase Raspberry pi B+ has no I2S interface.
- It use the I2S interface rather than USB, which supports 16-24 bit Audio data formats and apply the high-end digital chip WM8804G from Wolfson Company.
- advanced Shake reduction technology can control the Intrinsic period jitter within 50 ps RMS.
- Compatible with 32 to 192k frames.
- Users can build up HIFI player by the system of volumio, xbmc etc. It provides S/PDIF and RCA output Interface in order to connect the Amplifier and so on.
- Support controlling the volume via hardware (I2S)
- Users can setup a open music player by volumio system.
IR control guide
- Please refer to IR control guide
Q & A
How could DIGI+ use on XBMC, OSMC, Kodi etc.?
Add a line to file config.txt
sudo sudo nano /boot/config.txt dtoverlay=lirc-rpi,gpio_in_pin=18
- 1 x HIFI DiGi+ Module