It's time to use idle hard drives. you can DIY a small NAS, music player or something interesting with our X830 expansion board.
The X830 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi;
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports upto 10TB 3.5-inch SATA HDD hard disk drives
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi(Raspberry pi only support USB 2.0 now.)
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply for RPi
- Reserve the DC 5V or 12V output for your other application.
- Reserve the power switch port
- Reserve the 5V port for the Power Management board;
As we know that the power supply is very important to the hard disk, so please do not use the power adapter that does not meet our requirements. Please use a good quality power adapter, or you may encounter problems such as not recognizing the hard disk.
Specification For Power Supply
- Power supply: 14V-40V/2A wide range voltage input;
- DC Power Plug Size : 5.5*2.5mm
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB SOCKET!
This metal case is only fix to X830 board.
NOTE: The max height for the hard disk drive is 29mm; Please don't use the metal case if the thickness of your hard disk drive more than 28.5 mm;
- 1 x metal case
- 1 x Power switch (with 4 pin cable, cable length is about 12cm)
- 1 x cooling fan (with install screws)
- 4 x M3*32 Copper spacer (female to female)
- 4 x M3*6 screws
How to install