It's time to use idle hard drives. you can DIY a small NAS, music player or something interesting with our X830 expansion board.
The X830 expansion board provides a complete storage solution for raspberry pi;
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Supports upto 10TB 3.5-inch SATA HDD hard disk drives
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi
- USB 3.1 Gen1 to SATA 6Gb/s Bridge Controller
- USB 2.0 connectivity offers plug-and-play functionality on your Raspberry Pi(Raspberry pi only support USB 2.0 now.)
- Quick file transfer with high-speed USB 3.0 connectivity from a PC or a Mac
- Powers the Raspberry Pi - no additional power supply for RPi
- Reserve the DC 5V or 12V output for your other application.
- Reserve the power switch port
- Reserve the 5V port for the Power Management board;
As we know that the power supply is very important to the hard disk, so please do not use the power adapter that does not meet our requirements. Please use a good quality power adapter, or you may encounter problems such as not recognizing the hard disk.
Specification For Power Supply
- Power supply: 14V-40V/2A wide range voltage input;
- DC Power Plug Size : 5.5*2.5mm
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB SOCKET!
This metal case is only fix to X830 board.
NOTE: The max height for the hard disk drive is 29mm; Please don't use the metal case if the thickness of your hard disk drive more than 28.5 mm;
- 1 x metal case
- 1 x Power switch (with 4 pin cable, cable length is about 12cm)
- 1 x cooling fan (with install screws)
- 4 x M3*32 Copper spacer (female to female)
- 4 x M3*6 screws
How to install
This DC 5.5x2.5mm 19V 2A is fit to X830 3.5" SATA HDD expansion Board and X400 DAC PCM5122 Expansion Board. There are EU Plug and US Plug to meet your need.
1 x Power Supply(Cable length: about 90cm/35.43inch)
- Input Voltage: 100-240V AC
- Output Voltage: 19V DC, 2A
- DC Jack: 5.5x2.5mm
- Frequency: 50/ 60Hz