7 inch HDMI TFT Capacitive Touch Screen 1024x600 SKU:408999
7 inch HDMI LCD (C)(1024 x 600)
7" HDMI IPS Capacitive Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B / 2B/ B+ / B , for beaglebone black and banana pro.
- 1024*600 (Pixel), IPS screeen; Full view;
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B/ B+ (Provide full image or separate driver);
- For Raspberry Pi, you can run Raspbian and Ubuntu(only provide the image for Pi 3B/2B);
- Compatible with BeagleBone Black and Banana Pi/Pro;(Provide a full image)
- USB touch and HDMI display don't occupy any GPIO;
- Support win7/win8/win10, No driver;
- No driver if you use Raspbian system, only add the following line setting in config.txt;
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0 hdmi_drive=1
PS: we advise your copy the above comment.
- Power Consumption: When use 5V power, 490mA with backlight on. 90mA with backlight off
How to rotate this LCD?
modify the config.txt file according the following rules:
display_rotate=0 #Normal #display_rotate=1 #90 degrees #display_rotate=2 #180 degrees #display_rotate=3 #270 degrees
How is the screen powered?
- This screen is powered via Raspberry Pi board USB interface. No extra separate power supply is required, working voltage is DC 5V;
- Turn off the backlight switch: 60ma @ 5V USB input
- Turn on the backlight switch: 260ma @ 5V USB input
- Maximum power consumption: 550ma @ 5V USB input, make sure to stabilize output 1A to ensure adequate supply current.
User Guide (new)
This method is only suitable for Raspbian OS
Please use it as follow:
- Download the latest image on Raspberry Pi Official website:
- Burn the image into TF card, and open config.txt file in your PC computer:
- Modify the file config.txt; Append the following lines at the end of the file.
For 7 inch HDMI LCD (C)(1024 x 600):
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=1 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
- Insert the Micro SD card into Raspberry Pi board, and power on to try it.
User Guide (old)
- Use the full firmware with driver for this LCD: Install the image to your raspberry pi
- Install driver to this LCD: User manual
- New LCD version is out. Please refer to here to judge your LCD version. http://www.spotpear.com/learn/EN/raspberry-pi/Raspberry-Pi-LCD/Raspberry-Pi-7inch-Capacitive-HD-LCD-UserGuide-en.html
|LCD Type||HDMI TFT|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Touch Screen Controller||STM32-103|
|SPI Diver Speed||16Mhz|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||TBD|
VGA screen resolution
- 1 x Touch Screen
- 1 x HDMI Cable (50cm)
- 1 x USB Cable (80cm)